You are visiting the website www.cuartetoscherzo.es , with corporate name “Scherzo”, with its registered office at Calle Prof. Adolfo Miaja de la Muela, 5, 47014 – Valladolid.; henceforth, the OWNER.
- Name: Scherzo Música de Cámara
- Telephone: 616 322 926
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These conditions (henceforth: Disclaimer) are intended for the use of this website that the OWNER providers to the public.
Access to and/or use of this website confers the condition of USER, who accepts, because of implied acceptance, the general conditions of use that are presented here. The aforementioned conditions shall apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that may be mandatory if applicable.
Use of the portal
Scherzo provides access through the Internet to a large quantity of information, services, programs and information (henceforth: the contents) belonging to the OWNER, or to the licensees thereof, to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for using the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. The USER is responsible for providing truthful and lawful information when registering. As a consequence of registering, the USERS may receive a password that they will be responsible for and that they commit to using carefully and keeping confidential.
The USER commits to appropriately using the content and services (e.g. chat service, discussion forums, or notice groups) that the OWNER offers through their portal, and to not using it for:
- Carrying out activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, that advocates terrorism, or that violates human rights.
- Causing damage to Scherzo hardware and software systems, its providers, or third parties; introducing to or spreading in the network viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are liable to cause damage.
- Trying to access and use the email accounts of other users, and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Commercial, political, or marketing purposes or for any other commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
Scherzo reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate human dignity; are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, or pornographic; harm children; attack public order or security; or that, in the OWNER’S opinion, are not suitable for publication. In no case shall the Scherzo be responsible for opinions expressed by users in the forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property
The OWNER holds the rights to the intellectual and industrial property of this website, and the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to: images, photos, sound, audio, video, software, and text; brands or logos, combinations of colors, structure, and design; selection of materials used; computer programs needed for its functioning, access, and use etc.) that are the property of the OWNER or of acquired licensees.
All rights are reserved. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Law on Intellectual Property, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute, and publicly communicate, the contents of this website, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes, in whatever type of media and by whatever technical method, without the authorization of the OWNER.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
The USER acknowledges that the use of the website, and its contents and services, is performed under his or her exclusive responsibility. Specifically, without limitation, the OWNER assumes no responsibility in terms of the following:
- The availability of the website, its services and contents, and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose the website serves for the USER.
- Violation of current legislation by the USER or by third parties and, specifically, of intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that may be caused by the USER’s or third parties’ computer systems. It falls to the USER, in all cases, to use tools that are suitable for the detection and disinfection of such elements.
- Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorized third parties or, if applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification, or manipulation of the messages and any type of communications that such third parties may be able to carry out.
- The exactness, veracity, topicality, and usefulness of the contents and services offered, and the subsequent use thereof made by the USER. The OWNER will make all reasonable efforts and employ all reasonable means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment while accessing the website and harm caused to USERS that may be provoked by faults or disconnections of telecommunications networks that interrupt service.
- Damages owing to circumstances ensuing from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of these or other analogous spaces must take into account that messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. The OWNER does not assume responsibility for the content of messages sent by the USER.
Modification and duration of this legal notice
The OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any changes in the portal they consider appropriate, and may change, delete, or add content or services offered through it, as well as in the form in which they are represented or location in the portal.
The validity of the conditions cited will depend on their display, and they will be valid until modified by others that are duly published.
In the event that Scherzo includes links to other website, the OWNER will not exercise any type of control over such sites and their contents. In no case will the OWNER assume any responsibility for the content of a link or hyperlink relating to another website, nor will the OWNER guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity, and constitutionality of any of the hyperlinks and other websites. Equally, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association or union with, or participation in, the connected entities.
Rights of exclusion
The OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning to users who breach the content of this legal notice.
The OWNER will prosecute the breach of these conditions and any improper use of their portal, pursuing all civil and criminal proceedings available under law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between the OWNER and the USER will be governed by Spanish legislation in force. All disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved by Spanish courts and tribunals.
Scherzo directs its services at users above 18 years of age. Minors are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform you that, when such circumstances occur, Scherzo is not responsible for the potential consequences that may occur from breach of the notice established in this clause.
Scherzo does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that may cause damage or alterations to the software or hardware of users or persons who visit the websites, and therefore it will not answer for damages of any type that may derive from these.
In order to provide a better service, this website may store in the USER’s computer small information files called cookies, which are used for the proper functioning of some of the services offered. Specifically, this website uses Google Analytics, an analytical service provided by Google Inc. The responsibility for these data lies exclusively with Google Inc. and will be used, in accordance with the terms of service, with the aim of tracking your web use.
Responsibilities of Scherzo
Although we endeavor to ensure that the information contained herein is correct, SScherzo does not guarantee that it is complete or up-to-date and, consequently, you should not regard it as such. For this reason, Scherzo disclaims any liability for error or omission in the information contained herein.
In no case will Scherzo be liable for any type of damage, claim or expense that is produced as a consequence of operating errors, interruptions in service or transmission, or faults in lines. Nor does Scherzo assume liability for the correct functioning of the website, although it will attempt to provide, within its capabilities, technical help to the person affected.
Responsibilities of the user
The user undertakes to use the web services in accordance with the terms presented in this Legal Notice and will be responsible for their correct use. A user who acts against the image, good name or reputation of Scherzo, or who uses the designs, logos, or web content illegally or fraudulently, and/or in any way attacks the intellectual and industrial property rights associated with the website or the contents and services thereof, will be liable for their actions to Scherzo.